INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the amendment to the “Law on Information Society Services (LSSICE)” established by Royal Decree 13/2012, obtaining the express consent of users for all websites using non-essential cookies before browsing through them is required.
1. Definition and purpose of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto the user’s computer/smartphone/tablet (device) upon accessing certain websites to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user on such a device. Depending on the information it contains and how the device is used, the user could be recognised. To learn more about cookies, “SABINA SPORT, S.L.” invites you to access the following link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
2. What type of cookies does https://osabina.com use?
- First-party cookies: These are sent to the user's computer terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user's computer terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but instead by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user browses through a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which data continues to be stored on the computer terminal while being able to be accessed and processed for a time period defined by the cookie owner, which may last from a few minutes to several years.
- Analytics cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users and thus perform measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. Browser analysis is carried out on our website in order to improve the products and services that we offer you.
2.1 In terms of types of cookies, there are five large groups:
- Analytics cookies: collect information on how the website is used.
- Social media cookies: are the cookies necessary for external social media sites.
- Affiliate tracking cookies: allow for tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliate agreement (affiliate company).
- Advertising and targeting cookies: collect information about the user's personal preferences and choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: strictly necessary to use the website and provide the service engaged.
3. Disabling, revoking or deleting cookies.
The user may allow, block or delete cookies installed on their computer by configuring their browser options. If they do not allow the installation of cookies on their browser, it is possible that some sections on our website cannot be accessed.
- Browsersettings, such as:
- Chrome, at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Explorer, at https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-10
- Firefox, at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Safari, at https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Ópera, at https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Specific opt-out systems, with regard to the cookie involved (these systems may involve the installation of a “reject” cookie on the device for the choice to opt out to work);
- Other third-party tools available online, which allow users to detect the cookies on each website that they visit and manage their disabling (e.g., Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/).
4. Cookies used.
“SABINA SPORT, S.L.” uses the following cookies listed below on this website:
- utma: It is used to count the number of times a single user visits the website. It expires after 2 years.
- utmz: It is used to find out how a user arrived to a website. It expires after 6 months
- utmb: It is used to calculate the amount of time a user has spent on the website for statistical purposes. It expires 30 minutes after the last browsed page.
- utmc: It is used to calculate the amount of time a user has spent on the website for statistical purposes. It expires at the end of the session.
- SESS*: It is used to store the PHP session ID, with * a long, alphanumeric value. It expires when the browser is closed.
- The session identifier cookie in case the email form is used, in order to use the form’s anti-spam verification code, with the name PHPSESSID and variable content depending on the browser session identifier.
- The cookie of the https://osabina.com domain through which the website will be redirected to its final hosting, which does not load any other cookie.
- And the cookies that Google, Facebook and other social media sites load upon using their plug-ins.